15 June 2014

Answer Me This

Happy Father's Day! Unfortunately Matt and Little Bear are both sick, so no long post today; I'll just answer these quick and link up with Catholic All Year. Hopefully they both feel better soon, and I'll have a real post one of these next few days!

1. What's something you intended to do today but didn't?
Sleep. I woke up at 2 am, and could not fall back asleep no matter what I tried. It's going to be a long day.

2. What is your favorite grilling recipe?
We don't have a working grill right now--haven't since we got married, really--so I haven't had the chance to find good grilling recipes. I really like grilled vegetables, though: asparagus or zucchini wedges tossed with a little olive oil, salt and pepper and grilled just until they're soft. 

3. What movie did you see most recently?
Matt and I watched two-thirds of Iron Man the other night. Maybe tonight we'll be able to watch the rest.

4. Would you say that your tendency is to overreact or under react to medical situations?
I guess I tend to initially overreact, but because I'm aware of that, I usually don't have too much trouble stepping back and saying, "Is this really that big a deal? Probably not."

5. Do you squeeze the toothpaste tube or roll it?
Both. Squeeze from the end, then as it gets more empty I start rolling it.

6. What are you doing for Father's Day?
The plan was to spend the day in Denali with Matt's coworkers, but he and Little Bear both woke up with fevers and coughs this morning. Little Bear perked up after Tylenol and a bath, but Matt is asleep on the couch and I don't think we're going anywhere today. I'll have to think of something nice for supper.

2 comments: