31 August 2013

What I Wore Sunday {29}

Joining up with Fine Linen and Purple!

This is actually "what I wore Saturday" this weekend, because moose hunting season opens September 1 and Matt and my father are planning a quick overnight trip down to the lake to take advantage of Matt's long weekend for Labor Day, so we went to a vigil Mass because the only Mass early enough Sunday morning for them to get on the road at a reasonable time is at 7:30 and we are very unlikely to all be up and dressed in time. Whew! long sentence. As a bonus for going to the vigil Mass, we were able to go to Confession this afternoon; Jude unfortunately spent the entire waiting-beforehand-through-praying-after-Confession time 'whispering' "boom, boom, boom," fascinated with the echo. I guess it's not the worst thing he could have been saying or doing.

This whole week has been cold, but today we could see our breath. I'm not even kidding; winter is coming, and quickly. Does this look like an August outfit??



Brown tee: old, old Great Northwest
Jacket: hand-me-down from my mom
Awesome fall skirt: on loan from my sister
Suede boots: Jessica Simpson

Enjoy the long weekend!

2 comments:

  1. SUPER cute outfit! I'm very jealous of your not August weather, though. It's over 100 degrees here in Louisiana, and it's driving me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute skirt! Totally not an August outfit though...

    ReplyDelete